- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 overripe bananas
- ⅓ cup oil
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Handful of nuts
- Oats to sprinkle over
- Mash the bananas and add eggs. Whisk all this together for about a min.
- Next add in the sugar, oil, and vanilla extract. Give this a mix.
- Now sift in the flour, baking soda and powder and fold this into the batter.
- Add nuts and fold it in again.
- Transfer the batter into a greased baking pan and top it with some oats and nuts.
- Bake this in a Pr_Heated oven for about 40 mins on 350*F or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Make sure to keep a close eye after 30 minutes. Hope you guys liked this recipe do give this a try and share with me your comments below. Happy baking.!!!