I always tend to get my barbecue masala from the market. But suddenly I was running out of the stock. So, I thought why shouldn’t I make it at home and, then I gave try to this amazing barbecue masala, it has turned out perfect for us. Sharing with you all my recipe of making it which will bring out that yum and delicious flavor of grilled veggies. Do try this and I am sure from then you would never get it from the store.
- 11/2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds
- 11/2 tbsp peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1 tbsp green cardamom
- 2 black cardamom
- 1/2 tsp mace powder
- 11/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 11/2 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves
- 3/4 whole dry red chilies
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1tbsp ginger powder
- 1tbsp black salt /normal salt
- In a pan dry roast coriander seeds, cloves, peppercorns, green and black cardamom, cumin seeds. & whole red chilies. Roast until it changes the color or you can smell the fragrance out of the spices.
- When done, take it out and let this cool down completely.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients and blend it in a jar.
- Store in an airtight jar and use it for 6 months.
I really hope you liked this recipe. If you did make sure to post a picture in the comment below and like the recipe. Also do share with your friends and family.
Love you all..:)