Hello Foodies, I hope you all must be doing good. I have another healthy recipe for you all for the quarantine snacking. whenever we are home we always try to munch on or snack on something, so why not snack on something healthy. So here I have this recipe of Panjiri and its made of Dhaniya or Coriander Powder. Generally at my home, this is made at Krishna Janamasthmi and its made in a whole big batch so we can snack on it for a long month. But why to just limit them making only on Janmashtami. So I have made this batch for my snacking and here is the recipe for you all. I hope you would love it. Let’s get started.
- 1 cup coriander powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 4 tbsp chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup Euryale Ferox (Makhana)
- 8 tbsp ghee
- Heat a pan, add 1 tbsp ghee, roast almonds into this for a min and take them out in a bowl.
- Heat again 1 tbsp ghee and roast Euryale Ferox for a min and take out in a bowl.
- Once again heat 1 tbsp ghee and roast coconut for a min and take them out in a bowl.
- Now add remaining ghee in the same pan and roast coriander powder for 5-6 min on medium flame or until you see the color has got change. Allow this to cook for 10 mins.
- Add everything altogether now and give it a good mix.
Panjiri made with coriander powder is ready to be served. Let this cool down completely and store in an airtight container for a month.
Enjoy this Panjiri and to make it more healthy you can use Jaggery Powder, Brown Sugar, or Coconut Sugar. DO make it and share with me how did it go. I am sure all your family members would love to snack on it.
Bye and see you all with another recipe. Take care.