Ajwain and Gud Panjiri is yet another Panjiri my mom makes on Krishna Janmashtami. So I thought of making this for my snacks as we all know Ajwain and Gud are both healthy ingredients required for the body. Ajwain helps in controlling the Cholesterol level and maintaining the blood pressure and also aids in digestion. It also has other anti-inflammatory properties that help in fighting against bad bacterias in our body and its best remedy for the cough. And Gud (Jaggery) as we all know is the best substitute for sugar. It helps in detoxifying the body, improving blood flow, also makes new blood in the body, prevents constipation, build the immune system. So when both of them have so many benefits why not make something from them and have it during this COVID 19. This Panjiri is what I love most so I thought of making it and include in my snacking. Do write me down what all you make and have from these. Gud is best to maintain body temperature, especially during summers. It aids in cooling the stomach. Do try to make it and write me down how did it go. Before that let’s begin with my recipe.
- 1 cup grinned Ajwain
- 1 cup jaggery
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup Euryale Ferox (Makhana)
- 6 tbsp ghee
- Add 1 tbsp ghee in a Pan roast almonds take them out, again add a tbsp ghee roast coconut and take them out, again add a tbsp ghee and roast Makhana and take them out of the Pan.
- In the same Pan heat remaining ghee and add jaggery. Stir it until it gets completely melted.
- Add ground ajwain powder to this melted jaggery. Turn the flame off and mix it properly.
- Once ajwain is mixed together with jaggery, add all the other ingredients to this and give it a good mix.
Ajwain Pinjari is ready. So did you see how quickly it got ready and how healthy is it? Try this Panjiri and share with me your comments below. Snack on healthy, eat healthily and stay healthy.
See you soon with another delicious and healthy recipe. Bye