This homemade Cerelac is a combination of rice and pulses. It’s a very healthy food for babies who are 6M+
As a mom we always try to give our baby the best we can. But most of the time due to the busy life schedule we give store bought cereals to our babies. Yes, I did too. But my baby refused to it, first I was worried but later when I gave it a thought I was happy. Why to give my baby store bought cereals when I can make fresh cereals in very less time and effort. Do make homemade cereals for your baby to give them pure nutrition without any preservative added. Recipe below 👇🏻
- 1/2 cup rice
- 2 tbsp urad dal
- 2 tbsp moong dal
- 2 tbsp toor dal
- Mix all together and wash it thoroughly with water for about 3-4 times.
- Soak it in water for about 2-3 hours.
- Strain out water and dry it on a towel for about 3-4 hours.
- Dry roast it on medium flame for about 20-30 min or until the moisture dries away.
- Cool down and grind it to fine powder.
- Run it through a sieve to avoid any hard substance in it.
- Store in an air tight container for about 3 weeks at room temperature and for 5 weeks in refrigerator.
Hope you guys liked my homemade Cerelac recipe. Do give this a try and give your baby a healthy food. After all a healthy baby is a happy baby. And a happy baby makes a mom super super happy.
Stay tuned to know how to make this Cerelac to feed baby. Will be sharing it soon. Till than bye to all mommies and daddies. Happy parenting. 🤗