Simple and basic paratha yet much healthy for babies. Aloo paratha is a constant weekend breakfast in most Indian families.
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1/2 small onion finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/8 tsp garam masala
- 1 small green chili finely chopped
- 1 handful of chopped cilantro leaves (optional)
- Wheat dough
- Oil to cook
- Mash potato and add all the spices, onions, ginger, cilantro and chili. Mix this good.
- Now take a tbsp full of potato masala and make small balls and keep aside.
- Make small balls from the dough and start rolling it out half way and then put the potato masala ball and cover the dough from all sides. Dust and roll again.
- Heat a pan and when it’s hot cook the paratha from both the sides by flipping it over and brushing it with oil both the sides.
- Make all the parathas the same way and serve it hot with butter or curd.
Hope you guys must be enjoying your quarantine days with your family. Hope you all had a great weekend. See you soon with another great recipe. Stay home, eat homemade, eat healthy and stay healthy.