- ½ banana
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup oats (rolled oats)
- 1 tbsp almond powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ghee
- Dry roast the oats for about a min and blend it to a coarse powder. Take it out on a plate.
- In the same blender blend together milk and banana.
- Now take a saucepan and add ghee. When it’s melted add the banana milk mixture and keep stirring until it gets a boil.
- Add in the oats powder, almond powder, and honey. Mix this and cook for 2 mins on medium flame. Keep stirring to avoid sticking it at the bottom.
- Cooldown to lukewarm and serve it fresh to your baby.
This healthy and amazing kheer or porridge is ready for your toddler providing the calcium, iron, zinc, potassium required. It’s easily digested and keeps the baby full for a longer period and it also provides energy to the toddler as they walk and run a lot. And the vitamins and minerals present in oats help in Bone and Brain development of a baby. I hope you liked this recipe. Do give this a try and I am sure your baby would love it. Make sure to avoid nuts to babies less than a year old. You can make this with formula or water or even bread milk for babies 6-12 months old. Enjoy and Happy Cooking…!!!