- 6 bread slices
- Butter to spread on bread
- 1 avocado ripen
- ½ small onion finely chopped
- ¼ bell pepper small finely chopped
- A handful of cilantro leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp of lemon juice (optional)
- ½ small carrots finely chopped
- Mash the avocado and add the veggies, salt, and pepper. Lemon juice is optional if you wish you can add.
- Spread butter on the slice of bread and add the avocado mix on it. Spread butter on another slice and cover it. Now spread butter on top and bottom of the sandwich and cook either on a nonstick pan or in a sandwich maker.
- Serve hot with ketchup. Well, this sandwich is a wonderful and healthy breakfast in itself.
Make the rest of the sandwiches in the same way and enjoy it. I hope you liked this recipe. Do give this a try and make sure to comment below. I would love to hear from you. Happy and Healthy Cooking!! Stay Safe all.!!