- 1 cup gram flour
- ¾ cup powdered or granulated sugar
- ¼ cup or little less ghee
- Heat a skillet pan and add gram flour. Roast this on medium flame until brown in color. This will take about 15 min.
- Now let this cool down. Make sure to take it out from the hot skillet to stop the cooking process.
- Once it’s cool, add melted ghee and with the help of palms rub the ghee evenly into the roasted flour.
- When the ghee is mixed properly check by taking one potion and start shaping it. If not able to bind add more ghee. Add the only tbsp at a time not much.
- Make all the sattu like this. The shape can be any of your choices. Generally, it’s in pind shape, like a mountain. But making Ladoo shape too would be good.
Enjoy this sattu with your women gang. Sing songs, swing together, party and enjoy the Teej.