Hey all foodies, hope you guys are doing great. Summer vacations are about to get over and schools are about to open soon. So did you all had an amazingly super summer holiday. Before the holidays are over get into the kitchen and enjoy the baking time with your kiddos. Let’s learn this super easy-melted ice cream cake. I have this Butterscotch ice cream resting in my freezer for about a year. Since it’s near its expiry date I thought of using it. I and my husband got this ice cream from an Indian store but it didn’t taste like how it tastes in India. So we never ate it, and I am not a fan of throwing out stuff or wasting them. So I thought why not to use this with the cake mix. And finally, it came out really really great. Let’s see how I made it.
- 2 cups of white cake mix
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 2 cups melted Ice cream
- In a bowl beat together ice cream and eggs.
- Add the flour and beat all again for a min.
- Transfer this to a greased cake pan. I am baking in a Bundt Cake Pan.
- Bake this in a Pr_Htd oven of 350 degrees F for about 30-35 mins. Do keep a close eye.
Once baked, let it cool down. Take it out on a wire rack and let this cool down from inside. Slice and enjoy the delicious cake. Hope you like this super easy cake recipe. Do try out and share your comments below. Do give this a thumbs up and share with your family and friends.