No Ganesha Festival is completely enjoyed without having modaks.. and why not it’s his Favorite.. (and mine too sshh 🤐) Did you tried making your modak this season? If not let’s get started with me. Trust me you don’t need much thing and time to make this… just 15 mins and your Modak will be ready… So what are we waiting for…
- 1/4 cup mawa (solid milk)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds and pistachios
- 1 tsp clarified butter
- Heat a pan and dry roast the coconut flakes, almonds, and pistachios. Roast until golden brown. Take them out. And let this cool down.
- Heat the same pan and add butter and solid milk. Cook until it gets melted.
- Now add in the condensed milk and coconut flakes and cardamom powder. Cook this for about 2 min on medium flame.
- Let the mixture cool down completely.
- Now take a small portion and make in forms of Modak. Make all the Modak same way.
Your fatafat wala Modak is all ready for this season.
So go ahead and give this recipe a try... M sure you guys gonna love this... After all, all we need is quick and easy recipe...
Enjoy and Stay healthy and Delicious 😋