Hey foodies, how’s your Sunday Funday going so far? Well who likes to work on Sunday, hmm I guess no one. So here is a perfect healthy and filling recipe for all those who like to eat yumy and work on it less. This healthy sprouts salad is a filling pack of sprouts and veggies along with some Indian spices to make it more delicious and yummy.
- 2 cups sprouted beans
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 onion
- 1 green chili
- 1 tomato
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- ⅛ tsp red pepper powder
- ¼ tsp chaat masala powder
- Time to cut the veggies first. Finely chop green chili, medium chopped onions, big chunks diced potato, medium chopped tomato.
- Take a salad bowl and add all the veggies along with sprouts and spices.
- Give this a good mix and enjoy.
So easy, so yummy and so fresh this salad this. This will bring another level of energy in you. Try this and I can bet you would make it more often. And the best part is you can enjoy this as breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You just have to adjust the quantity accordingly and yeah your meal is ready... Quick fix for your busy routine.