Summers bring lots of fresh fruits for us and mangoes are one of them. All I have had till now is mango ice cream, mango shake, mango juice, but then I thought to try this in a salad. This is a yummy salad which gives you a right hint of mangoes, crunchiness of almonds and sesame seeds, freshness of cucumber and tomatoes and sharp taste of onion. A perfect meal for your Sunday. Yes do try this and the recipe is here.
- 7-8 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 1 avocado peeled and diced
- ½ small onion sliced
- ¼ cup Cilantro chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Almond slices for crunchiness
- Some toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- Take a salad bowl and add all the veggies together.
- Now make a dressing in a different bowl. Whisk well. Pour it over the salad.
- Toss all together and sprinkle some sliced almonds and sesame seeds over the top.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
So this easy salad is ready for you. Enjoy the summers with fresh fruits and salads. See you soon with another delicious recipe. Eat healthily and stay healthy.