I made this tortilla rolls for St Patrick’s Day Potluck and I am sorry for posting this Recipe late… but this rolls up were delicious and yummy.
- 8 tortilla rolls (of your choice)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1 cup spinach blanched and chopped (squeeze all the water)
- 1/8 cup guacamole
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp basil leaves chopped
- 1/2 medium onion chopped finely
- In a bowl mix everything except the tortilla (of course) and make it a paste.
- Take one tortilla and just cook it for about a sec on the pan. We are just cooking it till it gets slight hot.
- Bring it to your working station and now apply the paste to one side. Make sure to evenly spread it, you may leave the edges as it may come out while folding.
- Now roll it and wrap it in the cling film and refrigerate it to set for about 2 hours.
- You can cut this into pinwheels, or any other way you want and serve.
Isn't this a great recipe for your party, potluck or starter. You can make this way ahead and cut this right when you serve. Hope you liked my recipe. Stay tuned for another great recipe.