Fruit Cream is my fav dessert but when it’s the season for Mango why not to make this mango cream. This is my most most most fav dessert. I just love mangoes and I had a stock of mangoes and cream in my refrigerator so I thought of making this rich and delicious Mango cream in today’s dessert for my husband.. shhh it’s a surprise for him.. Ok let’s see how to make this.
- 4 mangoes peeled and chopped
- 1 fistful of cashews
- 1 fistful of raisins
- 1 fistful of crushed or halved almonds
- 6-7 threads of saffron
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar or adjust to taste
- 1 fistful of pine nuts (optional)
- In a bowl take the heavy cream out and whisk it with the electric beater for about 10-15 min or until it reaches the stiff peak.
- Now add in everything and fold this all together.
- Refrigerate until chilled. And serve.
Hope you like this simple and rich dessert recipe. Do make this in your next get together and do share with me your comments below. Wish you a very Happy Holi and a very colorful and delicious life ahead. 😋