If you are a peanut or peanut 🥜 butter lover, you are lucky to get this recipe.. here I have twisted this Pad Thai vegetable recipe with Pad Thai Made with peanut butter and garnished with roasted sesame seeds. Let’s quickly get through this Recipe and begin making it.
- 1 cup of Pad Thai noodles (boiled or al dente)
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 3-4 tbsp warm water or as required
- Noodles dressing sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds dry roasted
- 1/4 cup beans sprouts or just boiled beans
- In a bowl take peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar and mix everything all together.
- Now throw in the salt, ginger powder, garlic powder, chili flakes and warm water little by little and give this a good mix.
- Make sure it's a bit watery like sauce not thick. By stirring it for about 1-2 min you will get the right consistency.
- Now add in your noodles and boiled sprouts and mix this up really good so as the sauce gets incorporated with the noodles.
- Garnish with the roasted sesame seeds and noodles dressing sauce and serve hot.