It’s really hot and this summer we all need something to refresh our mood and taste… Summer brings along lots of fruits and it’s the right time to use them.. whether it’s using them as a food or drink. Today I am sharing this super cool and easy refreshing drink recipe which can be prepared with or without alcohol. Let’s get started.
- 1 medium Apple chopped in slices
- 1/2 cup pineapple slices
- 1 small lemon sliced
- 6-8 orange slices
- 6-7 strawberry sliced
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup sugar syrup or honey 🍯
- A bottle of soda or sparkling water (as per your taste)
- In a jar, put in the apple slices, orange slices, strawberry slices, lemon slices, pineapple slices, and mint leaves.
- Now add in cinnamon powder and the sugar syrup or honey. Mix this and press this a bit using a spatula.
- Refrigerate this for about an hour.
- Now add in the pineapple juice and orange juice and mix this again.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until it's time to serve.
- Before serving, decorate your glass, add in some ice cubes. Then pour the sangria mix.
- Then you can add in the soda or sparkling water as per your choice. If you drink alcohol you can add it right now.
Hope you enjoyed this refreshing drink. Do try this and share with me your experience below. You can also keep this Sangria mix well for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. Do not mix the soda to the Sangria mix for its longevity.
Enjoy and see you all again with another great and delicious recipe. 🍹