Spinach and corn is the best combination and when it comes to green veggies we all bring it to the priority. Yes and after all why not, it is healthy, nutritional and it’s not just good for the body but for our hair and skin too. So let’s quickly see how to make this…
- 2 cans of corn (make sure to drain water)
- 11/2 cup spinach blanched and puréed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red pepper powder or to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp masala mix
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup cream plus Cream to garnish
- Heat up a pan and add oil. When oil gets hot add cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- Then add the bay leaf and red pepper powder and spinach purée. Mix it well.
- Add the other spices and mix everything good. Cover and let this simmer for about 3-5 mins on low to medium flame. Make sure to stir in between.
- Now add the corn and cream and again give this a mix. Cover and cook again for about 15 mins on low flame.
Take this out into the serving bowl and pour some more cream to garnish.
Your creamy spinach corn gravy is ready... Serve hot with rice or roti.. enjoy...!!!