Thai Food is always healthy and aromatic. I love souping out my Thai Curry and today I am going to show you my version of making Thai curry in a very simple and easy way. The secret to making amazing Thai curries is to use plenty of aromatics, full-fat coconut milk, and sugar.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 1 tsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 cup chopped veggies
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 black cardamom
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a pan add in the oil. When the oil is moderately hot add cardamom and veggies and cooks until veggies are tender.
- Add salt, sugar, curry paste, and soy sauce and stir it for few seconds.
- Add in the coconut milk and let this simmer on a medium flame for about 15-20 min. Now add the lemon juice.
- To serve put a bowl of rice in between and pour the curry over it.
Serve hot and enjoy 🍴
Eat healthily and stay healthy. 😀
If you want it to be spicier adjust the curry paste accordingly.