Hello foodies, here is another special recipe for you.. since now festival season is about to start so I thought of sharing some new sweet recipe which gets prepare quickly and also stays good for long… so get ready and give this a try before you make it for a perfect occasion.
- 1/4 cup paan masala
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tsp green color or Pista sharbat (optional)
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Dry coconut flakes to roll
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios (optional)
- Heat a pan and dry roast the coconut flakes until light golden brown in color. Roast it on medium flame.
- Now add the Paan Masala and roast again for about a min. So as the masala will get immersed into the coconut and will enhance the flavor.
- Now add the color, and the pistachios and condensed milk. Mix everything well and cook for another 2 min on low flame.
- Now let this cool down a bit so you can hold the mix and roll them out.
- Once it's a little bit cool take a tbsp of the mix and roll this into a small log-like shape.
- Then roll them out in dry coconut flakes and make rest in the same way.
Your coconut paan roll is ready. Hope you enjoyed my recipe. Do give this a big thumbs up 👍🏻 and share your comments below