Hello folks, Summer is still on and what are you up to. I am making this chilled and refreshing buttermilk drink to refresh me… Comment me what are you making today… Share with me your refreshing drink and let’s make our bond more strong and powerful so we can make many more refreshing drinks and beat this summer…
- 2 glass buttermilk (I am using market one)
- 1/2 glass water
- 1 small green chili finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds roasted and crushed
- 7-8 mint leaves chopped
- Mix up everything well and give it a good whisk.
- While serving add in the ice cubes and serve it chilled.
To make buttermilk with yogurt, take 2 tbsp yogurt, whisk and add a glass of water. You don't need to add more water to this. Since store-bought buttermilk is thick so I have added water to bring it to the right consistency.