Are you having a party this weekend.? Need something to cook easy and in advance.? Want it to be healthy and delicious.? Well, you have come to the right place to search. I am getting this pinwheels recipe for you.. which you can prepare well in advance and enjoy your own party. I know the host always stuck in the kitchen but don’t worry I will be sharing some experience and recipe to prepare in advance and enjoy your party time. Let’s see how we can prepare this pinwheels.
- 2 tortillas (I am using the plain one)
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp sour cream
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2-3 sweet peppers chopped finely
- 1 small green chili finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Mix everything except the tortillas and give this a good mix.
- Cook the tortilla slightly on a pan from both the sides for about 30-40 sec or until it becomes a bit hot.
- Spread the mixture all over and roll it out. Now wrap this into a plastic wrap or cling film.
- Make the rest of the tortilla as the same. And refrigerate it for about 4-5 hours or till your party starts.
- Right, when you have to use it you can take them out. Cut it into pinwheels shape and remove the plastic wrap out of it.
- Arrange it on your serving tray and serve with any dip or it goes just as it is.
Hope you liked my quick and delicious party appetizer recipe. Do try this and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned for much more easy recipe to come in. And start making your life delicious with me...