Hello foodies, Are you looking out for a great tea time cake recipe.. do you love baking..?? Why to wait .. get ready and stay tuned with me till the entire recipe process for making this very simple and easy tea time vanilla cake…
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange extract
- In a bowl take eggs, vanilla extract, and orange extract and beat until you get ribbon consistency.
- In another bowl take butter and sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl sift the flour and baking powder.
- Now mix the butter and sugar mix to the egg and with the help of spatula mix it good.
- Now mix the flour in 3-4 batches and make it a lump free batter.
- At last, add the milk and mix everything again really good.
- Transfer the batter into the baking pan and bake it for about 35-40 min on a Pr_Htd oven on 350 degrees F.
- Check with a toothpick and let this cool down completely.
- Unmold it and slice it... Enjoy 😊
Hope you like my recipe. Stay tuned for another great and delicious recipe...
Baking time may vary from oven to oven so keep a check after 30 min.