Hello folks, what’s up.?? Looking forward to another delicious recipe. I am preparing Chinese bhel to satisfy my hungry taste buds… 😬 Let’s see how to make this simple yet most delicious snack…
- 1 small pack of Hakka Noodles
- 1 cup veggies of your choice (I have used onions, bell pepper, cabbage)
- Soy sauce
- Red chili sauce
- Green chili sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp oil
- Oil to deep fry
- 1 green chili slit
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- As per the packet instruction boil the noodles. Then drain out the water completely.
- Now fry the noodles in oil until golden brown.
- Now heat a tsp of oil in a wok. When the oil gets hot add ginger garlic paste, green chili, and veggies and sauté all on high flame until tender but keep them crunchy.
- Now add the sauces and a pinch of salt, then add in the fried noodles. Mix everything well altogether. But take it out of the flame.
- Bring this to the serving plate. Drizzle little chili sauce on top and serve.
Hot, spicy and crunchy Chinese Bhel with veggies is all ready to dig in. So while you go and prepare this 👇🏻 Bhel let me dig into this right now and think of what next can I get for you.. See you with another great and delicious recipe. 🍴 Enjoy