When it comes to street food, I totally get crazy… I love street food more than anything else in the world.. and being in Mumbai I had street food almost all days in the year so how can I stop eating street food now.. so today I am bringing to your kitchen another famous street food that is Masala Pav with an added ingredient to it which is almost everyone’s favorite cheese.. So here we go to see how we can prepare this Cheesy Masala Pav in no time and enjoy this yummilicious and scrumptious cheesy food…
- 1/2 green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion finely chopped
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red pepper powder
- 2 tsp Pav Bhaji Masala powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 3/4 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 5 tbsp butter
- 2 buns or Pav
- Mozzarella Cheese as required
- Heat up a Tawa, add 2 tbsp butter, when the butter gets melted and is moderately hot add ginger, garlic, green chili and sauté it for about a min.
- Add in the onions and sauté until golden brown.
- Add bell pepper and tomatoes and give this a good mix. Sauté for about 2 min.
- Now add in all the spices and 4 tbsp of water and mix this. Cook until the water gets evaporated and the masala gets all thick.
- If your Tawa is big you can shift the masala to the sides and toast the Pav in middle or take the masala out in a bowl and toast the Pav by applying butter on it.
- Now on each Pav apply some masala on it, then put some cheese on top, prepare rest of the Pav in the same way.
- Microwave this for about 10 sec.
Serve hot Cheesy Masala Pav as a starter, or as your morning breakfast or as an evening snack.
Enjoy and stay tuned until I get another delicious 😋 yummilicious recipe for you. Stay Cheesy and Stay Healthy folks. 😊