Hello again ✌🏻 So I got this another baking recipe for you and trust me this is heaven… This Biscotti made with coconut flakes and almond is so delicious 😋 that I just can’t wait to dig into them… So flavorful and so crunchy… What else do you need for a perfect weekend evening… A cup of coffee and a plateful of this 👇🏻 Biscotti… Let’s quickly run through the ingredients and process…
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
- Add in the vanilla extract and eggs one at a time and beat again.
- Sift the almond flour, all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda altogether.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 2 batches and fold them together.
- Throw in the sliced almonds and coconut flakes and fold everything all together.
- Line up the parchment paper onto the baking tray and with the help of spatula make 2 logs on it. Make sure to keep some space. Also, the log can be as per your size preference.
- Now, bake this in a Pr_Htd oven on 350 degrees F for about 25 mins. Make sure to keep a close eye after 20 mins.
- Take it out and let this cool down completely. Now sliced them and arrange it again on the baking tray.
- Now, bake this for about 2 hours on 200 degrees F. One hour each side.
- Once done take them out and let this cool down completely.
Store them in an airtight container and enjoy this for 2 months.
So hope your weekend too will be delicious like mine... Enjoy and see you soon with another great and delicious recipe...