Biscotti is a crisp cake bake twice and it goes just perfect with a cup coffee or tea. You can make this with your fav flavor and it can be anything… My fav nut is walnut and today I am making a chocolate walnut Biscotti so let’s see how to bake this…
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- Beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
- Add in the vanilla extract and eggs one at a time and beat again.
- Sift the all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder altogether.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 2 batches and fold them together.
- Throw in the chopped walnuts and fold everything all together.
- Line up the parchment paper onto the baking tray and with the help of spatula make 2 logs on it. Make sure to keep some space. Also, the log can be as per your size preference.
- Now, bake this in a Pr_Htd oven on 350 degrees F for about 25 mins. Make sure to keep a close eye after 20 mins.
- Take it out and let this cool down completely. Now sliced them and arrange it again on the baking tray.
- Now, bake this for about 2 hours on 200 degrees F. One hour each side.
- Once done take them out and let this cool down completely.
Store them in an airtight box and enjoy munching on them for 2 months...
Hope you liked this recipe.. do give this a try and stay tuned for another delicious recipe with me... 😃