A crispy Biscotti Recipe.. it has a chocolate flavor and it’s so tasty that I can’t tell you.. so let me just take you to the recipe so you can make it by yourself and enjoy this with your evening coffee..
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
- Add in the vanilla extract and eggs one at a time and beat again.
- Sift the almond flour, all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder altogether.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 2 batches and fold them together.
- Throw in the sliced almonds and coconut flakes and fold everything altogether.
- Line up the parchment paper onto the baking tray and with the help of spatula make 2 logs on it. Make sure to keep some space. Also log can be as per your size preference.
- Now bake this in a Pr_Htd oven on 350 degree F for about 25 mins. Make sure to keep a close eye after 20 mins.
- Take it out and let this cool down completely. Now sliced them and arrange it again on the baking tray.
- Now bake this for about 2 hours on 200 degree F. One hour each side. Once done take them out and let this cool down completely.
Store them for 2 months and enjoy ☕
If you don't want the coconut flavor in it, replace it with the flour. It's so easy to bake and make. Anyone of you can bake this... So go straight to your kitchen and start making this Biscotti at home..