Hello foodies, hope you all must be doing good and enjoying the holidays… First of all so sorry 😐 for not posting recipes from such a long but I was really busy and sick.. so finally I have got few recipes for you all before the year ends.. so that you guys can make your winter holidays and the last few days of 2017 much more delicious and yummilicious… so let’s see what I have here for you.. this Sheera or Halwa whatever you call.. is the most easiest recipe and trust me very much delicious 😋 I have memories attached to this recipe. It’s my father’s Recipe and he use to make this for all of us in winter for breakfast.. And also this was the first dessert which I made at my in-laws’ house for the first time in the kitchen.. so let’s quickly see how to make this…
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup clarified butter or Ghee
- 1 cup jaggery roughly chopped
- 2 cups of water
- Heat a Kadhai Pan and add Ghee, when it gets melted add flour and cook until lightly dark in color. Make sure to cook the flour very nicely, if it is not cooked properly it won’t taste good. So it should not be very dark and not be too light.
- In the meanwhile add jaggery and water in a pan and let this come to a boil. Make sure the jaggery is completely melted. Turn the flame to medium.
- When you see that the flour is cooked STRAIN the jaggery water into the flour and quickly whisk it good, so as there are no lumps formed.
- When this all gets together turn the flame to medium.. and cook this by continuously stirring it until it leaves the sides and you see the Ghee coming out from it..
- Once done ✅ turn the flame off... bring it to the serving plate.. and enjoy eating and sharing it with your friends and family..
Hope you enjoyed my recipe... Stay tuned for many more recipes coming up.. See you guys next time with a much more delicious 😋 recipe right here on my page... Do share it and give it a thumbs up 👍🏻 if you liked and also share it with your dear ones...