Holi is right here and I am sure most of you might have already prepared sweets and snacks prior to the festival… But for all those like me who haven’t prepared anything yet but want to make something really quick healthy and delicious try out this Khopra Pak Recipe. A very easy and quick dessert which looks good and takes minimum time to prepare. So let’s begin making the recipe.
- 2 cups full grated Khopra (dry coconut)
- 1 ¼ cup sugar (or adjust to taste)
- ¾ cup milk
- Pinch of cardamom powder
- 1 cup full grated Mawa / Khoya
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Silver leaf or sliced almonds to garnish (optional)
- Take a pan and add Ghee. Now add the Khopra and dry roast for about a min.
- Now add milk and sugar to it. Mix well and on medium flame cook it for about 15-20 mins OR until everything comes together and the milk gets evaporated.
- Now add the khoya and cardamom powder. Mix well and cook it for about a min. Now turn the flame off.
- Meanwhile, grease a plate or pan with Ghee and transfer the Pak to it. With spatula or hand dab it and adjust it to an equal level.
- When it’s slightly cool you can garnish with almonds or silver leaf. Let this rest and cool down completely.
- Cut it into squares once completely cooled and serve.
Hope you guys enjoyed this recipe. Do give this a try and share your comments below. Hope you have a colorful and safe Holi. Enjoy…