Hello my lovely foodies, hope you guys had a fantastic weekend. Here is a very healthy and filling recipe for you to kick start your weekdays. Try out this Pasta Salad with veggies and Italian seasoning topped with feta and fresh basil leaves. It’s a very simple Italian recipe and the best part is you can make this ahead of time and can chill this in the refrigerator before eating. So do give this recipe a like and do share with me the pics and comments below. Would love to hear from each one of you.
- 1 cup pasta of your choice
- ½ red onion chopped
- 8-10 basil leaves chopped
- 1 tomato deseeded and chopped (cherry tomato can also be used)
- ½ green peppers chopped
- ½ can black olives
- ½ cup of feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp rosemary
- Black pepper to taste
- Parsley leaves optional
- Boil pasta until al dente. Strain and let it cool down.
- In a big bowl add in everything and give it a mix. Adjust veggies and spices to taste.
- Let it rest for 2 hours or until chilled in refrigerator.
Serve this chilled and enjoy this delicious and yummilicious recipe. Stay healthy and eat Healthy. See you all with another great and delicious recipe. Lots of Love.