I already have a Christmas Fruit Cake Bread Recipe shared here on my blog. But today I tried of making this with the wheat flour and guess what it turned out just perfect. So here is the full recipe for you all. I am sure you will love making this recipe as how much I did. So gear yourself up and start baking this amazing mouthwatering cake.
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup thick yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powdered or all spice powder (either)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup colorful cherries
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder, and sieve it for 3 times.
- In another bowl mix milk, vanilla extract, oil, curd and whisk it all together.
- Take 1 tbsp of dry ingredients from it and mix it all over cherries. Make sure cherries are now dry and evenly coated with dry ingredients.
- Mix remaining dry ingredients to liquid ingredients. And mix it well as there should be no lumps. Now add the cherries to it and stir it well.
- Grease a loaf Pan with ghee and pour the batter to it. Tap all the sides to avoid air bubbles.
- Now bake it in a pre heated oven at 360 degree F for about 35-45 minutes. Check once after 30 min and keep an eye as the baking time varies from oven to oven.
- Once baked , remove from oven and allow it cool. After its cool down to normal temperature cut it in long and thick slices and serve. You can also cut the thick slices again in two and serve it as a small cake bread in snacks.