So here is another Cheese cake and no bake recipe for your easy dessert. Try this, this time with red cherries on top. After all a dessert is a cherry on cake. So why not to make a no bake cake for dessert with cherry on top 😉 Do share this recipe and try at your home. Share with me your comments below. Would love to hear from each one of you.
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3-4 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cup cookies coarsely grinded
- 1 small can cherry sauce
- 3-4 tbsp butter
- Add butter in cookies and mix well. Now put the grinded cookies in a cake pan. With help of spatula press and make a thin layer of it. This will be our first layer. Refrigerate it for an hour.
- In a bowl whisk the cream cheese and sugar. Now add the whipped cream. Mix everything well. And make another layer of this frosting on the top of cookies layer. And refrigerate this for an hour.
- Take the cherry sauce out of the CAN in a bowl and microwave it for 2 min. Now make another layer of this cherry sauce on the top of cream cheese layer. And refrigerate this for at least 5 hours. Well I would suggest overnight.
1. Add more sugar if you are using unsweetened cookies or biscuits. 2. You can also add vanilla essence to cream cheese and whipped cream mixture. It's optional. Now enjoy this no bake cake.. And serve this dessert in your next party..