Hey folks, how are you all doing today.?? I am sure you must be waiting on for me to get another delicious recipe for you all.. so here you go.. It’s summer and so it’s Mango da season and who don’t like mangoes .. Yes so I have prepared this yummy 😋 cake made with mangoes.. It has 3 layers.. and it’s the combination of soft, crunchy and iced with your favorite fruit. Let’s see what all you need to make this easy and tasty ice cake dessert.
- 1 cup of finely crushed rusk
- 3/4 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup of Mango pulp
- 1/2 cup Mango fine cubes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- Mix the butter with the crushed rusk and mix it well.
- In a cake pan now arrange this rusk layer and make sure it's even. Refrigerate for an hour.
- In meanwhile mix half of the sugar and cream cheese and whipped cream together. Then apply this layer to the rusk one and again make this even. Again refrigerate for an hour.
- Now add the rest of the sugar and mango pulp and cubes together and microwave it for about a min. Mix this and let this cool down. You can adjust the sugar as per the taste.
- Now pour this on to the cream layer and put this into the freezer to set.
You can decorate this again with some cream or sliced mangoes but I liked to keep this as simple. Your mango ice cake dessert is ready and take this out right before serving.
Hope your liked my recipe.. do give this a try and a 👍🏻
Stay tuned and I will get soon an another delicious recipe for you guys.. till then bye 👋