Here is a very simple and easy recipe for an eggless chocolate cake for all my foodies who don’t eat eggs. This is a perfect recipe for you guys. Do give this a try once and share with me your comments below.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix it up gently.
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients and mix everything properly.
- Now slowly slowly mix the wet ingredients mixture to dry ingredients mixture and whisk it so that there is no lumps in it.
- Pre heat the oven to 396 degree F. Grease a cake Pan with oil and dust it with all purpose flour.
- Pour the batter to greased Pan and tap the sides of Pan so that the extra air bubbles are let out.
- Bake it for 30 min. To check the doneness insert the toothpick in middle of the cake and if it comes out clean that means the cake is ready. It's always good to keep checking in between. Time may vary according to the type of oven.
For decoration I have used ready to use frosting. But will surely share homemade frosting recipe in my next post.