Hello foodies, how are you doing today.?? Hope you all are good and making your life delicious with my recipes… So by the time you plan what to make next do give this Recipe a try.. I have got a very simple and easy Banana Walnut Cake recipe for you.. and this takes no time and it comes out really delicious 🍴So let’s see what do you need and how to begin..
- 2 ripe Banana
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Mash the banana and add oil, vanilla extract and milk. Give this a good whisk. Now add sugar and whisk again.
- Now sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg powder in another bowl.
- Mix this to the wet ingredients in 2 batches and fold altogether.
- Now add in the nuts. And fold again. Keep some nuts to Sprinkle on the top.
- Transfer the batter to the greased loaf pan. And tap from all the corners. Sprinkle the nuts.
- Bake this for about 35-40 mins on 350 degree F in a Pr_Htd oven.
Hope you guys would like this recipe. Do give this a try and share your comments below.. While you try this let me get something new for you.. See you all.. Have a Great Weekend🤗😋🎂🎉🎊😀😃
Make sure to keep a close eye after 30 mins. Every oven has different baking time. Bake until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.