So this was the cake I made for Mothers day.. Since both my mom don’t eat eggs so I thought why not to make an eggless Cake for them. And as its always said an apple a day keeps the doctor away, and since cinnamon helps in a good health. So I made this healthy cake for them. Though I am far away and missing to be with them on this day all I can do is baking this cake for them.. and sending them pics and talking to them about how my cake turned out 😋😆😝🙃😜 Trust me they would love this cake so do give this eggless apple cake a try.. Let’s quickly run through the process and ingredients..
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp or less cinnamon powder
- 1 cup Apple purée
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Pr_Ht the oven to 350 degree F.
- Sieve all-purpose flour, wheat flour, powdered sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder altogether in a big bowl.
- Mix Apple purée, butter, milk in another big bowl.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 3-4 batches. And fold it in.
- Grease a cake pan and pour the batter into it.
- Bake this for about 35-40 min. Cool down completely then take it out.
- Now dust this with the powdered sugar on top. Cut and serve.
Hope you liked my recipe. Do share this and give this a thumbs up 👍🏻 and enjoy.. 🎂