Do you want an easy and quick recipe for a tea time bread cake? Here is one for you.. Learn and try this Apple cake sticks. This is actually an apple loaf bread which I made in a big loaf pan so when its cooked I can get sticks shape out of it. You can go ahead and make this in a normal size loaf pan or tin. This is not only easy to make but also liked by all. It tastes best and also serve as a perfect snack for your evening tea. And if your kids like to eat cake but don’t like fruits try this and make fruits bread for them and I bet they would love it.
- 1 Apple grated
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp orange extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup oil
- Heat a pan. Add Apple and sugar and mix it until the sugar dissolves. Now turn off the flame and add oil, lemon juice and orange extract.
- In another bowl take all the dry ingredients and sieve it for once. Now add the Apple sugar mixture. And give it a good mix.
- In a greased loaf Pan, transfer the mixture and bake it in a Pr_heated oven on 350 degree F for 20-25 min. Or until the toothpick inserted come out clean.
- Allow it to rest for 15 min. Un mould it and cut it into sticks shape and size, and serve.