We all Love Coffee, but did you tried coffee cake yet. If not than I have here a perfect recipe for you. Try this Coffee Cake and share this with your friends and family.
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 5 tsp coffee powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups and 10 tsp sugar
- Mix all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt altogether and mix well.
- In another bowl beat 2 eggs, add vanilla extract, oil, 2 cups sugar and give it a good mix.
- In a cup of water add 3 tsp coffee powder and mix well to make black coffee.
- Now mix black coffee and egg mixture together. And then add flour mixture in 3-4 batches and mix everything really good.
- Unfold the pecans to cake batter. Grease cake pan and pour the mixture to this.
- Bake in Pr_heated oven for about 40 min on 350 degree F.
- While the cake is getting ready let's make the frosting. Beat the cream and mix the remaining coffee powder and 10 tsp sugar. Beat with the electronic beater on high for about 2-3 min or until it forms stiff peak.
- Keep the frosting in refrigerator for about half hour.
- When the cake is ready take it out and let this cool down.
- Take the cake out from the cake pan and cut it into 2. Apply the frosting in between and also on the top and sides.
- Sprinkle the coffee powder on top or cake crumbles on top and refrigerate it for an hour or 2.
Make this cake for your next dearest birthday and enjoy 😊
Sugar consistency can be adjusted as per the taste..