Hey Foodies here is a colorful fruit cake bread recipe made with the Trutti Frutti available in the market. This is perfect for Christmas. This cake I made last year, and so I am sharing it here with you. If you follow me on my FB Page by this time you would have known that I have shared this recipe but if your are new to my blog here is the recipe for you all. Do try this and share with me your comments below.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp cold milk
- 1/2 cup dried fruits/ Truti Fruti
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease a cake pan with oil/butter/non stick spray. Pre heat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Sieve the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl First beat egg, add oil, yogurt, vanilla extract, milk and sugar, and give this a good whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Now add in the flour mixture to this in 2 batches and mix this up well.
- Throw in the dried fruits and fold it into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan and allow it to bake for 35-40 min or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Enjoy this easy Christmas fruit cake 🍞