And another recipe for all my foodie lovers out there. Learn with me how to make this Easy and Simple Chocolate Trutti Frutti Cake. Its very easy and liked by kids a lot. You can always skip cocoa powder for making simple cake. Its optional but if you have kids at home its a must. And instead of Trutti Frutti you can use dried fruits available in market. Now lets begin with the recipe.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Trutti Frutti
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix eggs, oil, vanilla extract and sugar in a bowl and give it a good whisk, until the sugar gets dissolve.
- In another bowl sift all dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and soda, cocoa powder.
- Mix the dry ingredients in 2 batches to the liquid ingredients mixture.
- Add one tbsp of flour to Trutti Frutti and mix well. Now add this to the batter. Unfold it and transfer it to a greased loaf Pan.
- Bake this in a Pr_Heated oven on 350 degree F for 30-35 min. Or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool it for 10 min. And unmould it. Now cut this into pieces and serve.
Hope you guys enjoyed my recipe Stay Tuned with me while I get another recipe for you all..