Chocolate is the most loving ingredient by all of us. Let’s make something different, yes. This time I am bringing to you chocolate and banana mix cake. It’s easy to make and tummy full to eat. Let’s get quickly to the ingredients.
- For cake:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large white eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- For ganache icing:
- 1 cup choco chips
- 2 dollop unsalted butter
- 1 cup cream cheese
- Sieve all purpose flour and cocoa powder in a bowl. Add sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix well.
- In another bowl beat eggs, add mashed bananas, oil, milk, vanilla extract and water. Stir everything well.
- Add the wet ingredients into dry one and mix well. It will be a thin batter.
- Heat oven to 375 degree F. Grease a cake Pan, And pour the batter into it.
- Bake this for 35-45 min. Keep an eye and check the cake in between.
- Let's prepare the ganache icing. Mix Choco chips, cream cheese and butter. Heat in microwave for 30 sec.
- Mix it well until smooth.
- Once the cake is cool. Apply the ganache icing on top. Refrigerate it for an hour.
- Serve this tempting banana chocolate cake with ganache icing as a dessert to your guests and I am sure they are gonna love this.
Enjoy and do share your experience with me.. Stay tuned for my other recipes..