Rum is always in for any party but why always to drink it. Sometimes are also allowed to eat the rum. So here is for all you Rum Lovers… This amazing and delicious treat and it’s a Rum Bundt Cake. It’s said that a piece of Cake makes your day.. And it’s for surely true. And when it’s Rum Cake, it’s a cherry on top.. Well it’s a simple and delicious cake recipe. So all cake lovers out there what are you doing..? Get started right now and give this recipe a try right away and do share with me your comments below.
- For Cake:
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 ¾ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup and 2 tbsp milk
- For Sugar Syrup:
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp water
- For Rum Syrup:
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp rum
- Heat oven to 350 degree F.
- In a bowl add butter and sugar and beat until creamy and fluffy,
- Now add in the eggs. 3 at a time and beat until all mixed properly.
- Add in the extracts, salt, baking powder and beat again.
- Now add in 1 cup flour and milk. Beat again until it's all mixed properly.
- Now add rest of the flour and with the help of spatula fold it in.
- Grease your Bundt pan with the oil and pour in the batter.
- Bake this for about 40 mins and check. If its not cooked bake it more for about another 10 to 15 mins. If you see it's getting dark make sure to cover it with the foil so it's not dark in color but baked properly.
- Take it out and let this cool down completely. When it's cool you make flip it over and take it out.
- Mix sugar and water to make the sugar syrup. When the sugar is dissolved let the syrup simmer again for another 1 min or so. Now cool this down.
- With the help of a brush apply all over the Bundt cake. This would add a shine and keep it moist.
- Now to make the rum syrup mix all and cook until all comes to a boil and sugar is completely dissolved. Lower the flame and let this simmer for about 2-3 mins.
- Now take another bowl and add ice to it or ice chilled water. Now put the rum syrup pan on it and stir it continuously until little cool and creamy consistency.
- Pour this over the slices of Cake and Serve.
See how easy and simple it was to make this cake. Hope you guys enjoyed my recipe. Stay tuned. Bake Cake and Eat Cake. Eat Healthy and Stay Healthy.
Lots of Love…