An apple a day keeps the doctor away.. but a Apple cake every day keeps my mood and cravings away.. 😃 Apple 🍎 is my fav fruit and apple cake is my fav cake.. and it’s eggless too.. so why to wait.. let’s begin..
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Apple purée
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Pr_Ht the oven to 350 degree F.
- Sieve all-purpose flour, wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, altogether in a big bowl.
- Now add sugar to this. And mix.
- Mix Apple purée, butter, milk in another big bowl.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 3-4 batches. And fold it in.
- Grease a loaf pan and pour the batter into it.
- Bake this for about 40-45 min. Cool down completely then take it out of the mold.
- Let this cool down again and then slice and enjoy..