Hey foodies here I have got this yummy and crunchy pakoras recipe for you all… It’s make like the usual pakoras but with a little twist and crunch. In just few minutes prepare this easy and delicious recipe for you and your loved ones… Let’s quickly dive right into this mouthwatering recipe.
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 potato chopped in fine cubes
- 2 green chili finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger grated
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 5-6 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp dry yellow moong Dal / lentil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Pinch of asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp Carom seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- 3/4 cup gram flour
- Water to make batter
- Oil to deep fry
1. Mix all the ingredients together except the oil and make a thick batter.
2. Let the batter rest for about 15-20 mins.
3. Now heat the oil and put 1 tbsp of batter into the oil and make round pakoras. Fry until golden brown and cooked from inside.
4. Now take them out and press it slightly with potato masher and make it in form of cutlet.
5. Fry this again in the oil until crisp and golden brown.
6. Take them out on your serving plate and serve hot with ketchup or Chutney.
7. Make all the pakoras in same way. Enjoy.
Hope you guys liked this delicious and yummilicious recipe. Do share with me your comments below. Till than stay healthy and eat healthy. See you all with another great delicious recipe very soon.
1. You can add anything in this and create your version of pakoras. Veggies could be of your choice. 2. While you take out pakoras 1st time from oil make sure to press them right at that time and re fry them. If it’s cool down it absorbs lot of oil and taste oily and smells oily when it’s cool down completely.