Hello friends, hope you guys must be doing good..!! Sorry for posting after such a longggg time but this cake is a must must must try take.. Strawberry is all around the corner and who not loves them… So why to wait and get ready to beat and bake..
- For cake:
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 100 ml condensed milk
- 60 ml unsalted butter
- 40 ml and 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For frosting:
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- For decorating:
- 1/2 cup of jammy strawberry 🍓
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
1. Pr_Ht the oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a bowl sift together all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda.
3. In another bowl mix sweetened condensed milk, milk, butter & vanilla extract. Whisk it lightly.
4. Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 2 batches. Make sure the batter is not too thick. It should be like slightly runny.
5. Pour this into the greased baking tray and tap all the corners.
6. Now bake this for about 15 min or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Cool down completely. Take it out on the cooking rack to cool down from inside.
8. Make one more cake in the same way to make it big. Else you can cut this in 2 and make a thin sheet cake.
9. Now mix 1/4 cup sugar and chopped strawberries together and cook this on high to medium flame for about 5-10 min or until the sugar gets dissolved and it gets little mushy and jammy. Cool down completely.
10. Now add remaining sugar and cream cheese and beat it until it gets fluffy.
11. Next beat the heavy whipping cream until you get the soft peak.
12. Mix the cream cheese and whipped cream and beat again just for about 30 sec. Do not over mix. We are just mixing it so that it gets incorporated with the cream.
13. Now with the help of the spoon add the strawberry from the jam which we made to the whipped cream. Keep the sugary strawberry water.
14. Cut the edges of the cake. Now if you wish to keep it thin sheet cake cut it into 2 or if you make another cake pour half of the water on the top of the cake than add the frosting. Put another layer of the cake, pour the water, and add the frosting. Now apply it to the top or all sides as you wish.
15. Decorate it with the jelly or jammy strawberry and almonds.
This cake was decorated by my friend and I am so thankful to her for coming up with this beautiful idea on my marriage anniversary occasion. Truly loved it... 😊😃
Hope you guys too will like it. Do share with me with your comments below and do give this a try now by the time I get another recipe for your all. Till than eat healthy and stay healthy... 🎂🍓