Hey foodies, here is another recipe for you all. This recipe is my fav in those days when I don’t want to spend much time in kitchen but want to eat something delicious and flavorful. To trust me you need to give this recipe a try and a big thumbs up 👍🏻.. If you make this for your kids they will finish it up at once. So do try this recipe and let me know your comments below. Well let’s get right into the recipe right now.
- 1/4 lb Noodles
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter (I have used salted butter)
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated (Optional)
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp either fresh chopped basil leaves or dried basil leaves
1. In a large pot full of salted water, cook noodles according to package's directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan set over medium low heat, melt the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the minced garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes or until translucent and fragrant. Do not brown the garlic.
3 Add the salt and pepper and remove from the heat. Be careful while adding salt if you are using salted butter.
4. When noodles are cooked drain out the water.
5. Put the noodles into garlic-butter saucepan and stir to combine. Cover and allow it to rest for 3-4 minutes so that it can absorb some of the sauce and flavors.
Your butter garlic noodles are ready to serve. Enjoy with some freshly grated cheese on it.
Hope you guys enjoyed my recipe. Stay tuned until I get another recipe for you all. Till than eat healthy and stay healthy.
1. You can add or reduce the quantity of garlic to your taste. 2. You can just make simple butter noodles by skipping garlic from this recipe. 3. Flavor can be adjusted as per your taste. 4. You can also make butter pasta or garlic butter pasta by following this recipe.