Are you bored eating Butter Paneer.?? Try this Butter Baby Corn Gravy. 👇🏻 Very simple, delicious and yummilicious… Well we all want something new.. So here is this recipe for all of you who wants to eat something different and tasty..
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1 inch ginger chopped
- 6-7 garlic cloves
- 1 cup Baby Corn
- 1/2 bell pepper chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp red pepper powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- Pinch of dried fenugreek leaves
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1-2 cloves
- 3-4 peppercorns
1. Heat oil and when it’s hot add cumin seeds, cloves, peppercorns, garlic cloves, ginger and chili. Sauté for 30 secs.
2. Now add onions and sauté until golden brown.
3. Add tomatoes and cook until mushy.
4. Cool down completely and blend it to purée.
5. Now heat butter in the same pan. When it’s melted add Baby corn and bell pepper and sauté it for about a min.
6. Now add in the gravy, along with all the spices and mix all of this. Cover and cook for about 20 mins on medium flame. Also stir in between.
7. Garnish this with fresh chopped cilantro. And serve this with hot Naan, Rotis, Paratha, Pulao.
Hope you guys enjoyed my recipe... Do comment me your experience and also share this yummy and delicious recipe with your friends and family... Stay tuned for many more coming recipes... Enjoy .. Eat healthy and stay healthy..