Hey guys, welcome to my page and today here is a traditional recipe right again from my home kitchen. Yes it’s a yummy and easy recipe which is quick to make and delicious to eat. It gets ready so quickly that if you don’t feel like cooking anything or just making something simple yet tasty than this goes perfect 👌🏻 So let’s see how to cook this.
- 2-3 big Papad (If small take 4-5)
- 3 tbsp Dana methi or fenugreek seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Pinch of asafoetida
- 2 tbsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Ghee or clarified butter
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Cilantro leaves chopped to garnish
1. Soak fenugreek seeds in warm water for about an hour. Than strain it and keep it aside.
2. Heat a sauce pan and heat butter. When it’s hot add cumin seeds and asafoetida and then add the soaked fenugreek seeds. Cook this for about a min on medium flame.
3. Add little water and cook until the fenugreek seeds are cooked and tender to be pressed with your fingers.
4. Add the spices and cook again for about 2 mins.
5. Meanwhile broke the Papad into big pieces and add it to the gravy. Mix everything well and cook again for a min. Now turn the flame off and cover this and keep aside for 2-3 mins.
6. Garnish this with cilantro leaves and serve this with butter rotis.
Hope you enjoyed my recipe. Stay tuned until I get another delicious recipe for you guys.
Eat healthy and stay healthy.. !!!