Hey foodies, another great recipe for you is here. Aha so look like I made some extra kalakand. Thinking 💭 what to do.. and here I have come up with this sweet tasty rolls.. Once you can serve kalakand and then you can serve this Rolls to your guest and you don’t have to put any more extra effort. Within few minutes you can make this and serve it.. so let’s quickly see the ingredients and process..
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup kalakand
- Dry coconut flakes to roll
1. Heat a pan and dry roast the coconut flakes on medium flame. Then take it out in a plate.
2. Now in the same pan put the kalakand and crumble it with the spatula.
3. Then add the coconut flakes into this and mix everything well and cook for 2 mins on low flame.
4. Now let this cool down. Then when you are able to handle the heat take 1 tbsp of mix and roll them out.
5. Prepare all in the same way and at last roll them again in the dry coconut flakes.
Your Kalakand Coconut Roll is ready to serve.
Do give this a try and share your experience... While you enjoy this delicious recipe.. I am signing off to think another delicious recipe for you... Stay blessed and super healthy...
1. If your kalakand is not much on sweet side you can add 1-2 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk at the time you add kalakand into the pan. You can always adjust the sweetness as per your taste. 2. You don't really need to put in extra nuts as while preparing kalakand you must have put nuts either into it or on the top to garnish.